The construction craft laborer is a highly diverse trade that offers work opportunities across all sectors of the construction industry. The Laborers Apprenticeship program is uniquely designed to provide the classroom, hands-on, and technical skills training required to sustain the construction industry with safe and productive workers.
Earn While You Learn
Apprentices earn while they learn. The lifetime skills they acquire transfer among many employers which results in greater employment opportunities and long-term job security.
The Laborers' Apprenticeship program also benefits union contractors in many ways.
- Apprenticeship training lowers turnover
- Apprenticeship training is long-term with measurable results
- Apprentices are usually highly productive workers
- Apprentices are among the most technically up to date workers
- Apprenticeship programs foster quality and teamwork